2250 S. 8th Street Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
Call for a quote today!
Cleaning & Maintenance Information
- Click on the links to the left for your material's official product care information!
- A fresh water rinse after a trip in salt water goes a long way in protecting zippers from corrosion
- Clear Silicone Spray (or any silicone-based product) is excellent for lubricating zippers
- Bleach may not fade your Sunbrella, but it does weaken your thread!
- Covers for electronics, upholstery, and hatches are the best way to protect items when not in use
- ROLL your windows! Folding them may cause permanent creases & marks
- Heat from the sun on your glass will eliminate some of the creases mentioned above
- If your cushion seams are coming apart, protect the foam from sun damage! Foam can be reused, but when replaced it can be quite pricey
- Having trouble snapping your dodger? Or attaching a bimini clip? Push slightly on the frame or unzip the frame pocket to get slack in the canvas. Snap or attach your strap and then try re-zipping the pocket
- Small tear? Tear Aid (fabric & vinyl types) is a quick and easy solution to prevent further damage
*** We'd love to hear your helpful hints & tricks!
CALL TODAY FOR A FREE ESTIMATE (904) 491-9979